Applying the latest scientific research to personalized development, BetterUp creates lasting behavior change. We use evidence-based assessments and machine learning to ensure your people are matched to one of our world-class coaches perfect for them. BetterUp is completely turnkey. We make it easy for you to offer personalized development through one-to-one coaching at scale.
The premier learning and development conference in the Pacific Northwest.
The conference services over 200 people in workplace learning and performance from around the US and representing many industries. Learnapalooza attendees are looking to network, advance their skills and knowledge, and begin or continue vendor relationships to help their organizations. Sponsors will be able to generate leads, build brand awareness, and showcase your expertise.
• Learning Managers
• Learning Designers
• Talent Development Specialists
• Learning Technologists
• Director Talent Development
• Director Corporate University
• Director Human Resources
• Director of eLearning
Let us know if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities – firstname.lastname@example.org
When Is It? Friday, September 11, 2020
Where Is It? Bellevue, Washington – Global Innovation Exchange
All sponsors this year will be PLATINUM SPONSORS!
- All sponsors this year will be PLATINUM SPONSORS!
- This includes:
- Logo and featured exhibitor listing
- 2 – complimentary passes so you can invite your best customers and prospects to the event as your guest
- Logo on general session welcome screens
- Logo and company information on learnapalozza.io
- Three pre-conference attendee marketing emails
- 2 Conference registrations for you and one other person at your company
- A “shark tank” style 2-minute intro of you and your services (we will ask each sponsor to tell people why they should come talk to you in the beginning of the conference) you have 2 minutes to make your pitch. Feel free to “bribe” people to come to your lunch table to learn more.
- You will have table space for your information and brochures
- You will have a lunch table to invite people to (the pitch) and be able to chat with people about a topic of your choosing. This is not a sales pitch, but and an opportunity for people to get to know you and your company and maybe network a bit more.